Subject: [Leica] Sigh......
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun Nov 12 12:02:20 2006

I haven't tried it with Acros but I've gotten good to excellent
results on Tech Pan with Rodinal dilted 1:100 12 min @ 68, agitation
10 seconds every 3 minutes...  (from an old article in Camera and
Darkroom ca. late 1990's or so..)  The very high dilution and slow
action seems to tame the grain and contrast problems - and it's a
heck of a lot simpler than the technidol circus...

On 12 Nov 2006 at 9:54, Jeffery Smith wrote:

> Well, I stockpiled some Rodinal when Agfa went belly up. I thought it would
> be the ideal developer for Rollei 25. That was not the case, as it was a
> bit
> high on the contrast and very high on grain. I was wondering if anyone had
> used Rodinal with Acros or Pan F.
> --

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Sigh......)
Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Sigh......)