Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 Impressions, Pro and Con
From: larry.k at rcn.com (Larry Kellogg)
Date: Sun Nov 12 18:28:17 2006

Hello,
  I'm not sure anyone knows yet how many shots you can get out of a battery
in the real world. You're supposed to fully discharge the battery 2-3 times
before you will get the full life out of it. The trouble is that it is hard
to go out all day shooting when you're down a third and do not have a spare
battery so I haven't run it all the way down, like I'm supposed to.

  By the way, I mounted this screen protector on my LCD:

http://www.screenpatronus.com/

and it seems to fit perfectly.

  Regards,

  Larry