Subject: [Leica] Supermarket Tango
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Mon Nov 13 04:56:33 2006

Hi All:
Ted Grant wrote:
"Not the woman at all................... But the wall behind her taking up
almost the right half of the frame! This area with the writing is far more
eye grabbing than the woman's eyes. Then I looked at her eyes."

I so value your input- you are absolutely right. The first place that eyes
travel on a photo are to the right- and there you have the sign- the crop
you suggested is absolutely correct and I thank you for the advice- vroger