Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 45: Rainy Remembrance Day
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Nov 13 14:15:19 2006

Nathan Wajsman showed:

> All the pictures that I post from this past week were taken between 9  and
> 10 a.m. on Saturday morning at the cemetery in Arnhem--my private
> commemoration of Remembrance Day. The weather was awful, and I had to  use
> ISO 800--this tells you something about the climate in NW Europe  this
> time of year. The pictures are here:
> http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=52<<<<<<<

Nathan thank you for a heart rendering photo essay, brought tears to my
eyes. And memories to my mind of some of these para's I had the good fortune
to meet many many years ago when I was a boy.

Beautifully photographed under horrid weather that would've deterred many.
This is an event never to forget for a life time. After all, they gave their
lives allowing us to do what we do today.
Thank you,
ted