Subject: [Leica] New Photos. Historical.
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Nov 13 14:34:46 2006

A classical and very nice photo,
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Leonard Taupier
Enviado el: lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2006 22:00
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] New Photos. Historical.

The following album contains photos of two historical homes in Pennsylvania.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Historical/Keith_1.jpg.html

Five photos are of colonial Gov Sir Wm Keith. The house was built in
1722 and remains nearly as it was then and is the only remaining original
home left from colonial times.

The keith #1 and #2 were taken with an M2 and 35mm Summicron. Film Agfa
APX100 developed in Rodinal 1:25.

Shots 3, 4 and 5 from the Keith home were taken with  an M7, 24mm Elmarit
ASPH and SF20 flash. Film Fuji Acros 100 developed in X-Tol 1:1.

The William Penn Manor shots were all taken with Acros 100 and X-tol.
I did not know that flash was not allowed due to UV damage to the
furnishings. They also had protective film over the windows. I only had the
100 film and a 28mm Elmarit. The indoor shots were at 1/15th f2.8. I plan on
visiting again soon armed with Tri-X and shot at about ISO 800. That should
work.

The Penn home is a reconstruction using the same ground and the same plans
as the original home which was destroyed.

This may not be as interesting to some of you but it's what I like along
with flowers and my IR and UV stuff.

Len