Subject: [Leica] competition photo discussions
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Nov 13 16:59:43 2006

On Nov 13, 2006, at 5:24 PM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> Ted, last month there was discussion where some LUGgers thought we
> should critique the entries, while anonymous. This was to improve
> our photo skills.

Here (link below)  is the competition that went on yearly,  for 5
years, involved thousands of images....and involved LUG members
around the world ... It generated lots of discussion in the LUG as
many (not all)  of the photos were seen and discussed as PAW' s
before they ever were submitted to the FOM2....

it was very competitive, but the truly fine results can be
appreciated, and a lot of talk occurred, which led to very exciting
shooting, teaching, and learning...and the personal growth of  many
photographers...

http://www.familyofman2.com/

my 2 cents,

(devoutly to be wished)