Subject: [Leica] Leica D-Lux 3: It Arrived... I feel overwhelmed!
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Nov 14 14:08:01 2006

good luck with it Jack: I suspect there is a lot more pitfalls in the
digital world than we imagine. I am learning a few of them now and
every day a new issue appears. But it is fun and the images are
fantastic. I suspect I am learning more about my own photography with
the fast feed back than I did with film, which by the time the lesson
was delivered the technique was forgotten

Cheers