Subject: [Leica] Vuescan and Nikon ED 5000 woes again
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 14 21:18:33 2006

Alastair, I have the Coolscan V and Vuescan as well.
Often with any software I find that the amount of film edge before the first
frame starts is critical. It needs to be short, and
don't trim the corners. I did that for a while for filing ease but found it
caused problems. See how you go trimming the film end
square and short, then I can offer help on my settings as well. (The
software is the same). (Or Skype me for an explanation???)
Cheers
Hoppy