Subject: [Leica] Vuescan and Nikon ED 5000 woes again
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Nov 15 04:07:13 2006

Alastair, I use auto crop, That seems to identify the full frame very well.

I also set the white and black points to .1% or similar to stretch the
histogram to use the full range available. This gives flat looking scans but
there is no visible clipping and all the information is there to be adjusted
in Photoshop.

Steve