Subject: [Leica] ISO 2500 and another topic- chimping
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Nov 15 06:33:32 2006

Well Walt, I admit that I tend toward chimping, as I've always been
tremendously insecure about my results and love instant feedback - but that
may have something to do with being seriously ADD;-). But being able to take
a quick 'peek' and knowing that everything's going well - particularly in
terms of flash exposure, is very nice.