Subject: [Leica] ISO 2500 and another topic- chimping
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Nov 15 06:53:33 2006

You have to bear in mind that in those days one went to a shoot with
a brick, or two, of film. That was your constant, as it was usually
one speed. Remembering what one had in the camera made everything
fall into place.  Although that didn't seem to work as they placed a
window in the back.
With digital, there are no hard and fast constants. It's all over the
place. A familiar problem with too much freedom of choice.

Slobodan Dimitrov