Subject: [Leica] Reminder: PLUG lunch in Bryn Mawr, November 18th, with Leica Day at The Camera Shop
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Nov 15 11:55:00 2006

Please let me know if you're planning to attend.  We need a headcount for
the eats.

Thanks!
Jim

It's Party Time In Philadelphia This Saturday!

The Camera Shop in Bryn Mawr is having its annual Leica day on Saturday,
November 18th.  The much-vaunted M8 will be there, along with lots of other
Leica goodies and a technicians table as well.

I'll be hosting a LUG luncheon from 11:30AM to 2PM at my home, which is a
fifteen minute walk (or five minute drive) away from the store.  The
much-vaunted LASAGNA array will be there, courtesy of John, along with lots
of other edible goodies.

If you can make it, let me know, since I'll need to prepare a headcount.
I'll post again about this closer to the date.

Best regards,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

The Camera Shop's Info (their Leica Day is 10AM-4PM)
http://www.thecamerashoponline.com/index.php
Map at: http://tinyurl.com/wpplp

My home is
The Mermont PLAZA
901 Merion Avenue, Apt 305
Bryn Mawr, PA  19010
(nb: there is a nearly identical building, The Mermont, across the street.)
Map at: http://tinyurl.com/yy76b6

Directions from The Camera Shop to my home.
Proceed WEST on Rt. 30 to the intersection of Lancaster Avenue and Penn St.
It's about a half-block away from The Camera Shop. There is an Acme
Supermarket on the far right corner, and a cell phone store at the far left
corner.  Make a RIGHT at that intersection onto Penn St.  Go over a small RR
bridge.  The next intersection (with a traffic light) is Montgomery Avenue.
Make a LEFT on Montgomery.  Proceed to the SECOND traffic light, which is
Merion Avenue.  My building is at the far right corner.  Make a RIGHT turn
and park on Merion Avenue.