Subject: [Leica] Vision correction
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Nov 15 16:35:15 2006

I was speaking to my camera shop owner the other day about this very
problem. We both have progressive lenses. He tells me he recently got
contacts which are working out beautifully. I was surprised because I
didn't think it was possible to correct for near and far with
contacts. Give your optometrist a call and see what he says. My guy
does not have one of each type lens. That would drive me crazy. I
tried diopter correcting my camera eyepiece and that works fine. But
without my glasses I can't find the camera.

Len