Subject: [Leica] Using your powers for good instead of evil....
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Wed Nov 15 18:02:04 2006

Just so.

Regrettable, but just so.

Check with your bookseller - A US Marine Lt. Colonel has just authored
a book entitled, "From Baghdad With Love".  It's on bookstands in the
US now.

It's about a puppy his battalion adopts while sweeping thorough some
houses in Fallujah,  Picture on the jacket of the book says it
all...they were about to toss a grenade into the front room (Standard
Operating Procedure) when one Marine decide to take a chance and double
check the room...

I'm an ex-Marine myself (Vietnam era) and was gratified to see it was
not just another Battle Journal.

Cheers,

Bob in (a very, very rainswept) Seattle

On Nov 14, 2006, at 23:49, Frank Dernie wrote:

Its working as you surmise in Iraq :-)