Subject: [Leica] Vuescan and Nikon ED 5000 woes again
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Nov 15 21:49:51 2006

That is the only way I scan on my (earlier generation, 7-8 years old or
so) Nikon LS-2000. I gave up on feeding the film very quickly. The film
holder works well, although it is of course a slower process to scan one
frame at a time.

And I use exclusively Vuescan with this scanner. I have been a Vuescan
user for 9 years, and it has always given me better results than the
software bundled with the scanners. The one exception is my new Epson
V700, where the included Epson software works better than Vuescan.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

Opportunistic Image Acquisition

General photography: http://www.nathanfoto.com and http://www.greatpix.eu

Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Vuescan and Nikon ED 5000 woes again)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Vuescan and Nikon ED 5000 woes again)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Vuescan and Nikon ED 5000 woes again)