Subject: [Leica] Cameras I miss but don't miss...most
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 16 15:04:19 2006

Dave I do believe you may have started a thread ;-)
I picked up the Mamiya 645e off the Bay. The results are excellent, with the
obvious advantage of the bigger transparency. But now
it sits in the cupboard unused. It's just that M's are a full time
occupation. The rangefinder type medium formats seem to be the
only subset of 120 stuff here that has a mini following. Crazy isn't it?
Still at least we are using film in manual focus cameras with the M's, we
haven't really betrayed the cause.
Cheers
Hoppy