Subject: [Leica] Cameras I miss but don't miss...most
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Nov 16 19:25:58 2006

First would be the R8 and 90 summicron.  Lens was one of my all time
favorites.  The R8, when it worked, was a great camera.  However the one
I had failed me at least three times before I got so fed up with it and
Leica service and sold all R gear and went to Canon,

Other cameras I really liked were the Nikon F3 and the old beat it to
death and it still would work Nikon FM2....what a rugged hunk of metal
that thing was...Even after having F3, F4 N8008 and others the FM2 was
still my go to camera, just was something about that noisy camera I liked.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography