Subject: [Leica] citrus remembered...
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Nov 16 16:13:05 2006

Steve,

Medicine is a hard profession if you keep your feelings intact.
And all your photography shows that you have plenty of those left.
I admire and honour you for that: few succeed in this.
And I'm sad for Citrus' loss: it is always a tragedy to see somebody
go too soon, esp. children that have all possibilities in front of
them, but never will discover.
Nothing sadder than potential that doesn't get the chance to become
reality.

Be well,
Philippe

Op 16-nov-06, om 03:11 heeft Steve Barbour het volgende geschreven: