Subject: [Leica] M8 Impressions, Pro and Con, correction
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Nov 17 04:17:44 2006

Richard

Thanks for the information on eye conditions. So far, my left is still
quite good. I'm surprised by not knowing where Ponte Vedra Beach was
since living in FLorida for more than 30 years. One thing though,
FLorida has a long was to go efore it can hope to be Georgia, :-)

Walt  (Savannah born and still bemoaning the loss of our independence)