Subject: [Leica] M8 Impressions, Pro and Con, correction
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Nov 17 09:16:03 2006

Tina,

A year ago I wouldn't have understood that. Now I do. Charleston is
difficult to describe. I've just spent a little time there, but it
certainly is unique. I lived in downtown Carmel, CA for three years. I
was the envy of many of my California friends. IMHO, Carmel has nothing
on Charleston. In fact, Charleston might be my favorite place on the
planet. Why are the best places always the most expensive? :-)

Some images from one year ago.
http://www.purplehen.com/charleston/index.HTM

DaveR