Subject: [Leica] Friday FS - Framed, Wildlife Prints.
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Nov 17 12:06:53 2006

Direct Marketing. The art of selling through words.
Just a professsional appraisal. Your photos are great but I'm just
not into wildlife shots.
So you might want to develop a 'reason why' for it, too. It will make
your selling potential even greater.
Philippe

Op 17-nov-06, om 20:58 heeft David Young het volgende geschreven: