Subject: [Leica] M8: "I think it's gonna be all right"
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Nov 17 15:53:37 2006

let's see David...

first you didn't like it because of its sound, then bought one
anyway, used it for a couple weeks, now have sold it?, and now plan
to have a manifesto coming out...

this sounds serious...

why don't you just relax, do some simple testing, and useful
reporting  of its strong and weak points...

with some photos and/or data so we can better understand its flaws
and weaknesses,

I must say that all the pro M shooters that have used it are very
impressed, and are buying one, or two, or three...

I'm trying to decide if I should cancel my own order,

though I thought I would have one by now,

  Steve