Subject: [Leica] PAW 46 dlridings
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Nov 19 21:20:58 2006

Jay,

This was in Oslo, a bit over 300 km from my home, so it is a little
darker. In general, yes, the sun hangs around a few hours a day.

This last particular week has been a chore though because of the
overcast and the rain. In the middle of the day, the best reading I got
was 1/60 @ 5.6. The cloud cover has been so thick that the sun didn't
get through.

It is almost at its darkest extreme now. In about a month it starts
going back the other way.

People who live up in the north of Sweden and Norway probably don't see
the sun very much right now, but it is not like that in the south of
these two countries. Just short days.

Best,
Daniel

Message from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] PAW 46 dlridings)