Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW what 46, sharp abstracts no magenta
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Nov 19 23:47:58 2006

Don,
The first one works the best, but I think you can still work with them
to pull something better out.

The reason I say this is because I too tried to get barbed wire in an
image when I was in Zimbabwe. I didn't really succeed. It's hard to get
that feeling across that if you touch it, you are going to bleed.

Yours are better than what I managed.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW what 46, sharp abstracts no magenta)