Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW what 46, sharp abstracts no magenta
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Nov 20 18:51:01 2006

Alastair,
I imagined the image much like it turned out when I went back to capture
this image.  I wanted the sharp razor to stand for the shadows as
repercusions that the use of barbed wire entails.  But, with a tripod and a
35mm instead of a fifty and a somewhat higher shot line I think that this
could be accomplished.

It would be worth going back to try, the wire isn't going anywhere.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com