Subject: [Leica] toe in the water IMG:
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 20 19:10:51 2006

Alastair there seems to be a break-space(?) before "album119" so it then
makes a link to the first half and disregards the
remainder.
You might need to edit the folder name to remove the space.
Then the path should look like
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/album119/2004NepalLge29.jpg.html
 instead of
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/
album119/2004NepalLge29.jpg.html

I suspect that single space in the folder name is causing the current
problem for you.

Now that I have added two cents, I'm ready to be proven wrong by those more
expert
Keep those picture posts coming
Cheers
Hoppy