Subject: [Leica] IMG: Help needed with Brussels pics
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Nov 21 06:32:00 2006

Nathan

I tried  finding a way of placing  the images in groups of 4 and came up
with: this might work better for consistency than voting first,second,
third, etc.

1,6,11,12    a very good common theme

13,15,16,18 with the cat image and leg image definitely converted to b&w.

Number 2 is a fantastic moody photo and goes with 7 and 8 but 7 is not
too strong for me and nothing else seems to fit in

It is hard to narrow so many good images down to four but hope this
works for you.

Walt.