Subject: [Leica] IMG: Help needed with Brussels pics
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Nov 20 21:00:19 2006

In February I will participate in the group exhibition of Viewfinders
(www.viewfinders.be), the Brussels-based English-language photography
club I am a member of, even after having moved away from there in 2000.
This time it is month-long exhibition in a nice venue, so the club
decided to impose a common theme, not surprisingly--Brussels.

Since it has now been 6 years since I lived there, I have had to go back
in my files to choose images for the exhibition. The good news is that
the 7-8-9 year old CDs I burned back then have held up perfectly. The
bad news is that I am having a hard time choosing. I have to pick 4
images, with some unity to them (i.e. no mixing of colour and B&W, and
preferably some sort of unifying theme in the subject matter). I have
put the 21 short-listed images here:
http://www.europephoto.be/gallery/
and would appreciate some help in choosing. You can rate the pictures by
clicking on the appropriate number of stars. In the end, I will make my
own decisions, but the input from the group will certainly play a big
part in it.
All the images taken before 2004 (which is the majority of them) are
film-based Leica pictures, the ones after 2004 are with a Canon DSLR.

Thanks in advance.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman