Subject: [Leica] New Rail road Album
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Nov 21 12:49:43 2006

Don't worry: I read them all.
But having a tag defining that a certain post contains images is
certainly handy IMO.
An example: in the recent M8 back and forths, sometimes people post
images to illustrate their point. Adding a tag to the subject in that
case, makes it all a bit easier to not delete it right away.
After all: it surely can't be that complicated and time consuming to
type 4 characters more in the subject line, or to add < and > beofre
and after an URL. ;-)

Philippe

Op 20-nov-06, om 23:14 heeft G Hopkinson het volgende geschreven: