Subject: [Leica] Re:LHSA incompetence and some praises :)
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Nov 22 18:32:00 2006

Wow! Frank was the youngest! I was 33 at the time. And yes, the expressions
on bored wives is priceless(mine included).

I wish I had more time during the New Orleans Spring Shoot but the LHSA
booked it during my wedding season! I enjoyed meeting everyone and "hanging"
out with Seth Rosner at the Sazerac Bar. Sadly, the Fairmont Hotel is still
a victim of Katrina and has yet to reopen. But then I was able to try out
allot of gear I would otherwise never have to use, seeing the almost entire
Leica Catalog in one hotel room is something to see!

Again since the next Spring Shoot is around wedding season, I'll have to
skip it but I am looking into the NY meeting.

Frank, I think there's going to be enough interest in film for awhile so
maybe students may get into some Leicas as the prices are slightly lower now
due to digital(or lower because someone just Ebayed all their M6's and 7's
to get an M8). Leica has to me always seemed to be that nonconformist in the
crowd, and younger people like to be nonconforming(little South Park joke
about conformists).

Chris