Subject: [Leica] Zeiss 15mm f2.8 ZM and 15mm Viewfinder
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Nov 23 11:12:37 2006

At 8:44 PM -0700 11/22/06, GREG LORENZO wrote:
>Does anyone have a link to a review of this lens and finder?
>
>I've read Erwin Puts abreviated review.
>
>Greg J. Lorenzo
>Calgary, Alberta

It'll likely be hard to find a review, because first someone has to buy one.

That might be hard, considering the CV lens is quite good, is also
not rangefinder coupled (but stay tuned!) and is about 7% of the
cost. In this focal length, lens speed usually isn't as big a factor.
For decades I used the Hologon, which with the necessary center
filter was effectively f/16. Worked OK.

Also, the ZM 15 is huge, Huge, HUGE!

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff