Subject: [Leica] Thanksgiving 2006
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 23 15:40:27 2006

Snap. Spooky parallel posts from Greg and Hoppy ;-)

Greg, a common contraction of the name "Gregory"
Hoppy, see previous first use
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir! Previously interpreted from the Gaelic for
me by Marc as
There is no man's death without another man's gain.

Fear sam bith a loisgeas a mh?s, ?s e fh?in a dh?fheumas suidhe air.
Whoever burns his backside must himself sit upon it

Chan i bh? ?s ?irde geum as m? bainne.
The loudest cow is not the best milker.

;-)