Subject: [Leica] re: OT - Best PC Setup for Photoshop Question
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Nov 23 18:50:25 2006

I've tried to resist, but, really, the best upgrade you can make in
your PC shopping is to get a Mac.

We run a PC shop at my office with Macs coming in recently. We are
running Parallels on an iMac. It runs Windows faster than the PCs we
have. It is also relatively immune to viruses and spyware.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies