Subject: [Leica] Kvetchmongering?
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Nov 24 13:36:27 2006

Knows?  Yes, because I've heard specific references to my LUG comments from
a Leica rep a few years ago.

Cares?  The products will tell.
I can say this much: several years ago my local dealer begged Leica to add a
focus confirmation circuit in the R-series SLRs, mainly as a way to keep
them competitive with AF camera, while not rendering older R-lenses unusable
on the latest cameras.  Their response: nada.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA