Subject: [Leica] Kvetchmongering?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Nov 24 15:53:51 2006

Someone must be occasionally checking in or reporting back to Leica
on some issues. When I was lamenting on my absent, and missed, 50
Asph, I heard back that they were desperate to find me a replacement
lens.

John Collier

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Kvetchmongering?)