Subject: [Leica] OT for Nick Roberts and the UK LUG folk
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Nov 24 14:28:12 2006

Alastair it was necessary to commence sledging our English friends early,
since Nick foolishly made some bragging statements early
on. I won't embarrass him by quoting them here, at least not until I find
them again! Besides, this test is of course up here where
I live. In another life, I resided about 2km from the Adelaide oval as well.

Cheers
Hoppy