Subject: [Leica] OT: high-end (film industry) software that uses an alternate to the layered model
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Nov 25 11:06:13 2006

Someone here in the last year or so talked about some software, I
think for a firm at which they used to work, that didn't use the
layering model for image modification. It's very expensive high-end
motion picture software, as I recall. Still, at Thanksgiving I was
talking to someone who works for a large computer company who was
interested but I couldn't find the reference.

If anyone knows the name of this software company and it's product,
could you please post it - this time I won't lose it!

Thank you!

Adam Bridge