Subject: [Leica] I may buy another film camera...
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sat Nov 25 20:23:16 2006

Last year I was going through Owens Valley on a three day junket. As
I was concerned about running out of film I spied on a Camera store
in downtown Bishop. I looked over the stock and managed to get the
last 4 rolls of TMY. He said that people don't come around asking for
it like they used to. Considering what a hot spot this area is for
the analogue shooter, that was disturbing to hear.

Slobodan Dimitrov