Subject: [Leica] Re: Ad hominum attacks
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 12:04:43 2006

Larry,

If it seems I am attacking David, then I apologise to him and everyone else.
 My point is that he has given no specifics of any merit for his trashing of
the M8 and that is what we would like for him to define.  I think that is
also what Steve is asking and also what Ted said in his reply to David a
week ago.  I have no problem with making negatgive statements on the M8, but
lets give the specific reasons, not generalities.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Lawrence Zeitlin
<lrzeitlin@optonline.net>: --------------