Subject: [Leica] Going to Hawaii with my M's
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Nov 26 15:45:41 2006

I'm the tag-along spouse on a trip to Hawaii early next month. I know,
I know, it's a tough job but SOMEONE has to do it, might as well be
me.

I've decided I'm just going to take the M's and shoot black and white
and MAYBE few rolls of color that I have stashed in the freezer.

I have your basic lens assortment: 35-50-90 the 50 includes which goes
with me of course. Filter suggestions? Thoughts? I've never been and
am looking forward to the trip.

Thanks!

Adam

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Going to Hawaii with my M's)