Subject: [Leica] Going to Hawaii with my M's
From: harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Nov 26 17:25:52 2006

Adam Bridge wrote:
> I'm the tag-along spouse on a trip to Hawaii early next month. I know,
> I know, it's a tough job but SOMEONE has to do it, might as well be
> me.

Adam,

I am with Tina on the color issue.  I went to Hawaii back in 1991 and it
is a color state, not B&W.  The ocean is a wonderful color, the orchids
are everywhere and so colorful, the greens make your eyes hurt they are
so vibrant.

I shot I do not know how many rolls of fujichrome.  I remember my R6
crapped out on me and I had a replacement fed-exed to me cause I did not
want to miss any pretty scenes.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography