Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW 47
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Nov 26 17:22:17 2006

Ric,
Remember what your daughter looks like, she is just a freshman this year
when things aren't too tough.  This quarter my daughter bit off a little bit
more than she thought that she would.  Absolutely full course load, work to
pay for a trip to SF, and teaching creative writing at the local middle
school.  Next quarter she drops back to a normal course load so maybe we
will actually see her at spring break.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com