Subject: [Leica] OT - how can I determine my PC's memory?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Nov 26 17:28:01 2006

Jeffery,
Wait until the first of the year.  Microsoft will be shipping their new
operating system and dealers will want to move old stocks not pre-loaded
with the new OS and the machines with the new OS will be hot to trot as
January is not a big computer sales month.  So, if you can wait, deals will
abound.  There will be a lot of fire sales before January but if you do bite
make sure it will run the new OS or you will be buying obsolete before you
even plug it in.  True 64 bit OS is coming soon to a computer near you and
it will make PS much happier.  Won't do much for URL's running long or hair
loss but hey...

Don
don.dory@gmail.com