Subject: [Leica] OT - how can I determine my PC's memory?
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Nov 26 18:25:15 2006

Jeffery,

If there is a chance that you would like to add memory to your machine, I
would be happy to mail you some strips if what I have would be useful.  They
are from 1998 or 1999 vintage Dell Pentium II machines, so they may be a
generation before what you have.  I was able to get three strips in my PII
for a total of 640MB, and it did improve the performance.

You can reach me at jhnichols@bellsouth.net

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA