Subject: [Leica] OT How many here are retired? How many are happier afterretirement than when you were working?
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Nov 27 14:36:12 2006

Vic,

I've been retired for fourteen years and it has, for the most part, been a
happy experience.  As for the Leica purchases, they won't survive on my
business.  I'm still using Barnacks, with recent acquisitions of lenses and
finders.  As long as C41 is around they will be used, though the digital
world is very attactive.  I gave up my darkroom years ago and find that
Photoshop is much easier than standing on my feet working with an enlarger.

Prepare for retirement and you will enjoy it.  If it is suddenly thrust upon
you, it can be a shock.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA