Subject: [Leica] 35 Summicron Question.
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon Nov 27 09:26:27 2006

Lug Leica Lens Experts...I recently acquired a used 35
Summicron (3418120) made in Canada (as noted in small
type on the lens barrel). I originally figured it was made in
Germany because it didn't have the "made in canada" on
the front...duh.  My question is what's the difference?
I would assume that the Canadian glass is just as good but
really have no clue and never gave it much thought. "Sick Minds Want to
Know"

Thanks, Montie

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:35 Summicron Question.)
Reply from harrison at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] 35 Summicron Question.)