Subject: [Leica] First test Summicron Collapsible
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Nov 27 14:16:53 2006

Marc,

You have a really nice choice, I'm wondering a IIIG too.... I think you are
very right when you say that every lens has his own signature, this is
unfortunately for our pockets and true for our enjoyment, absolutely exact!,
thanks to this we have more opportunities to play with different toys.

Thank you very much for looking and for your comments

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis