Subject: [Leica] IMG: DontKnow plant in color
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Nov 27 14:48:59 2006

Philippe wondered what this plant would look like in color. Here it is.

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Color_DontKnow.jpg.html

The same type of plant about 10 feet away had frost crystals on its
leaves near the center. This was very strange since it was about 3:30
PM on a warm day in November. Temperature was about 60 deg F even
though there was a light frost in the morning.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Frosty.jpg.html

About a mile away up on the hill was a Chapel converted to a museum.
I have been by it many times but never saw it from this angle. It was
a very hazy day hence the color purple.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Chapel.jpg.html

Please give me an Aye or Nay on this one so I can start sharpening my
artistic (or lack of) side.

Len

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: DontKnow plant in color)