Subject: [Leica] OT How many here are retired? How many are happierafter retirement than when you were working?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Nov 27 15:35:40 2006

Marc, I'm a kept man as well! Bless those hard working medical folk.
You keep sharing your encyclopaedic historical lens knowledge and we'll
explain the computer acronyms and terminology. Just ask a
specific question ;-) More seriously, the thread was about specifics for
that particular user. It turns out he had a generous budget
well beyond what most home users might apply. I am guilty of jargon, sorry.
By the way I know absolutely nothing about law, nor
football of any flavour!
Cheers
Hoppy