Subject: [Leica] Re: OT How many here are retired? How many are happierafterretire...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 18:50:55 2006

Sonny,
Quite a range of ages for the kids, mine are all grown up and married.  Well
We have exchange students every year, and have a wonderfull time.   While I
don't have a White Stripes CD in the car, I do have the Pussy Cat Dolls, and
Nickelback in the CD player.  Our exchange daughters like a wide range of
music.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from SonC@aol.com: --------------